Businesses can now access a range of support from Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM) including a range of exclusive initiatives, incentives and practical support to encourage sustainable comminuting and business travel for employees. These employees could be new or existing.
Any business can access this service, however if your business is on an industrial estate that is not easily accessible by public transport this service could be really beneficial for your business.
Some of the support employers can claim include:
• Up to £10,000 grant for things such as cycle parking, showers, changing facilities lockers, pool bikes etc
• Staff engagement events where staff can receive information and free incentives to encourage them to travel in a healthier way
• Personalised travel packs for every employee
• Discounts on tickets including Metrolink, Northern Rail and First Bus
• Free loan bikes for staff to use
• Free cycle training and maintenance classes for staff
• Cycle mechanic on site visits to work on staff bikes
• Free Membership to CarShareGM.com
If you would like to know more information please look at the website www.tfgm.com/travelchoices/ or contact TFGM on the details below and a travel advisor will come out and talk to you to discuss how the service can best benefit your business.
Contact the TFGM business travel team on:
Telephone: 0161 244 1341