Social Value for SME Leaders
ANTZ are proud to be working with the GC Business Growth Hub on the Executive Development Programme to help SMEs across Greater Manchester incorporate Social Value into their business.
Are you looking to win bids and tenders, impact local communities, create a culture shift and grow your business? This 12-hour programme features a combination group and 1-2-1 support centred around social value.
Workshop 1 – How to Approach Social Value (27th June 2022)
- What is Social Value?
- Why is Social Value important in business?
- Driving a shift change in how we procure!
- The gaps in delivering impactful Social Value
- What do organisations need to drive Social Value?
- Where are you on your Social Value journey?
- How to approach to Social Value
Workshop 2 – Building Business with Purpose (28th June 2022)
- How business leaders deliver meaningful, sustainable Social Value
- Why being profitable shouldn’t mean you don’t have a social purpose
- Why organisations should think about a Social Value supply chain and how to start building one
- ANTZ Social Value delivery frameworks
- Social value in action - ANTZ Case Studies
Workshop 3 – Evaluating & Monitoring Purpose (29th June 2022)
- Evaluation and monitoring approaches
- Understanding what to measure – why and how?
- Pitfalls of reporting on Social Value
Workshop 4 – Align Commercial Social Strategy (30th June 2022)
- What does aligning social and commercial strategy mean for your organisation?
- How do you build a strategy that works for your organisation?
ANTZ specialises in supporting all types of organisations in delivering social value in local communities. In particular, businesses who are required to deliver public sector contracts and/or are in a supply chain which is required to create social impact.
Social value now has a minimum weighting of 10% in all government and local authority procurement contracts since January 2021, making it essential for these businesses to understand how to give back locally in order to grow commercially.
The four-day programme is available fully-funded to organisations who meet the eligibility criteria. To be eligible for funding the organisation must be classed as an SME and located in Greater Manchester.
For information on funding support and eligibility visit: https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/who-we-are/fully-funded
Where is it?
This event will take place virtually.
Register your interest at Social Value for SME Leaders | GC Business Growth Hub.