Shout Network Bolton Tuesday Morning Group
Meeting schedule – Tuesday, Fortnightly 9.30am – 11.30am
On arrival – Delegates meet in the main function room.
Refreshments – Breakfast sandwiches and drinks on arrival. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with sufficient notice.
Parking – Free parking on site.
The format of the meetings is structured, but relaxed.
• Delegates sit at a table in a horseshoe or boardroom configuration and start by sharing good news and thanks for business referrals.
• Each delegate then promotes their business with a 60 second “shout out”.
• After a break for open networking and refreshments, one member gives a 10 minute presentation about their business.
• The rest of the time is spent networking.
• The meeting is chaired by a member of the group, with the Shout team always in attendance.
Guests are always welcome
Get in touch if you would like to visit this or any other Shout Network group.
All groups are single sector. If your sector is unavailable at this event a member of the Shout Network team will contact you to offer suggestions for other groups within Shout Network or to arrange a refund, usually within 24 hours.
This is one of 19 fortnightly networking groups organised by Shout Network throughout Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester. Visit our website to find out details on our other events.
Alongside our regular networking groups, we also organise three of the region’s largest business to business exhibitions in Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester. For more information on exhibiting or attending these events visit www.shoutexpo.com