Bolton Every Mind Matters Campaign - Small Grants
Would you like to help improve the mental health and wellbeing of Bolton communities? Grants of up to £500 are available for you to run a campaign for your groups, workplaces, clients, and service user
This fund will be open for voluntary and community groups, businesses and public sector teams across Bolton. The aim is to help people plan and run campaign activities to raise awareness around mental health and we
Helping everyone look after their mental wellbeing
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the mental health of many of us.
- Nearly half of adults in England said the COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on their mental wellbeing.
- More than a third of all adults in England (or 15.1 million) said they did not know what to do to help improve their mental wellbeing.
- Younger adults are struggling the most. 57% of 18- to 34-year-olds said their mental wellbeing was negatively impacted by the pandemic. Just under half did not know what to do to help.
Over the next 7-months, funding is available for Bolton organisations to run small, tailored campaigns for staff, clients, or service users.
- £500 funding
- Fantastic support including free materials and training
- Use the funding and support to make your existing health and wellbeing activities more creative
- Use as a way to start an activity you’ve meaning to do
- Can be online or face-to-face
- Simple application form
- Deadline: 5pm on Friday 2nd September.
Apply or find out more: www.bit.ly/EMMBolton